Product Specifications / Features
A plain, twin layer heat sealable paper manufactured from a
specialty selected blend of high quality manila hemp, cellulose and
thermoplastic fibres. This paper has best seal integrity, excellent
particle retention, superior infusion, taste neutrality and optimum
wet strength. This paper complies with the latest food contact
legislation of the United States (FDA 21 CFR 176.170).
- Excellent processing on fully automatic packaging machines at
high converting speeds.
- Optimum brewing process by delivering full flavor of coffee bean
under pressure and heat.
- Contains best coffee quality and preserves blend freshness in
individually sealed package without interfering with flavor
(neutrality of taste).
- Maximum retention of coffee particles.
- High strength at sealing joint and excellent cutability achieved
through natural and synthetic fibers combinations. Comprised of a
filtration layer and sealing layer.
This paper is designed to convert efficiently on all types of heat
sealable coffee product machines, specifically Cloud, Gino Rossi,
IMA, ICA, Opem, Optima and Universal machines.
* Basis Weight: 25g/m2
* Roll Width: 65mm, 70mm and 254mm, can be changed as per specific
* Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
* Outer Diameter: Maximum 450mm, can be changed as per specific
Well and High Quality Control ,
Prompt Delivery ,
Competitive Prices ,
Small Order Acceptable
United States (FDA 21 CFR 176.170)
* Packing: 1/2/6/7/8Roll(s) Per Polybag, 1/2/6/7/8Roll(s) Per
Carton, Several Cartons/Pallet
* MOQ: 500kgs
* Time of Shipment: Within 15 days upon receipt of deposit
* Terms of Payment: 30% T/T in advance, 70% T/T upon shipment
* Sample Availability: Free sample-release based upon courier