Product Specifications / Features
A plain, twin layer heat sealable paper manufactured from a
specialty selected blend of high quality manila hemp, cellulose and
thermoplastic fibres. This paper has best seal integrity, excellent
particle retention, superior infusion, taste neutrality and optimum
wet strength. This paper complies with the latest food contact
legislation of the United States (FDA 21 CFR 176.170).
- Unique and complex blend of specialty fibers improves heat
- Ideal for tea bag products that require high-seal strength.
- Can be used at maximum speeds in the latest high speed packaging
- Superior infusion properties with enhanced aroma, color, and
- We use the highest-performance inclined wire machines that exist
in the world today.
This paper is designed to convert efficiently on all types of heat
sealable tea bagging machines, specifically Maisa EC 12,
Technomechanica T2 Prima, Universal, SIG, Siebler, HTS, and IMA
C-45 / C-50 / C-51 / C-55 / C-56 machines.
* Basis Weight: 16.5g/m2
* Roll Width: 87mm, 125mm, 132mm, 140mm, 200mm, 240mm, 480mm and
524mm, can be changed as per specific requests.
* Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
* Outer Diameter: Maximum 450mm, can be changed as per specific
Well and High Quality Control ,
Prompt Delivery ,
Competitive Prices ,
Small Order Acceptable
United States (FDA 21 CFR 176.170)
* Packing: 1/2/3Roll(s) Per Polybag, 1/2/3Roll(s) Per Carton,
* MOQ: 500kgs
* Time of Shipment: Within 15 days upon receipt of deposit
* Terms of Payment: 30% T/T in advance, 70% T/T upon shipment
* Sample Availability: Free sample-release based upon courier